The Strategic Advisory Board has been established to advise The Franklin, via its Board on the development and implementation of the research and development strategy of the institute. Members are independent experts from
academia and industry, both national and international. The Board met for the first time in February 2020 and reviewed the current direction and future plans for each theme.
- Professor Molly Stevens, Imperial College London
- Professor Sabine Flitsch, University of Manchester
- Dr Tom Muir, Princeton University
- Professor Dwayne Miller, University of Toronto
- Professor Iain Styles, University of Birmingham
- Professor Vicki Wysocki, Ohio State University